Nothing on your course gets more scrutiny than the greens. Which is why since 2005, John Deere has been introducing customers to the many benefits of E-Cut Hybrid technology:
- Elimination of 102 hydraulic leak points in the reel circuit.
- A consistent frequency of clip that can only be generated by electricity.
- Lower fuel consumption and reduced sound levels.
- Easier maintenance than conventional mowers.
- A proven design that drives the cutting unit with electric reel motors
- 102 potential leak points eliminated in the reel circuit
- Reduced sound levels and fuel consumption @ 2250 RPM
- Greatly reduce triplex ring with exclusive offset cutting units
14-blade reel lowers frequency of clip
48-V alternator powers reel drive motors, requiring no additional batteries on unit
Electric reel drive system eliminates 102 hydraulic leak points, minimizing leak opportunities
Optional weight transfer grass-catcher system transfers clipping weight to frame, rather than to cutting unit
Quiet and powerful diesel engine
Reduced sound levels and reduced fuel consumption at 2250 rpm; throttle notch serves as a guide
Brushless electric reel motors for compact design and optimal efficiency
Engine : 19.6hp (4.6 kW) gross @3000 rpm, 784cc, PS
Cutting Units : Quick Adjust QA5 22 in, 55.9 cm, offset design
Cutting Width : 62in (157.5cm)
For more informations on Features and Specifications please see : John Deere