Buffalo | CYCLONE KB4 (Debris Blower) 💨
The Cyclone KB is the ORIGINAL turbine-style debris blower. Developed in 1996 the KB unit was based upon a machine built since 1945. The Cyclone KB4 is the 4th generation of the KB blower, using new technology to help create a more advanced product. Buffalo Turbine continues to be the number one name is debris blowers across all industries, the product is 2nd to none.
- Kohler Command Ch740 Gasoline Engine
- Wireless Nozzle & Throttle Control
- 360 degree nozzle rotation
- Off-road trailer for ease of use
- Nozzle Options for specific applications
- Heavy-duty frame construction
- Easily converted into a skid-mount
- Instant Idle
- Superior performance
- Powerful and versatile
- Heavy steel construction
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Kohler Command Pro CH740
- Air cooled
- Smart choke carburetor
- Electronic start
- Electronic ignition system
- Length : 102"
- Height : 38.5"
- Width : 48"
- Weight : 470 lbs (213.188 kg)
- Tire size : 18.5 x 8.50-8 turf tires